Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hartford Ballroom Announcements and Cancellations



Hey folks!  A quick update regarding Thanksgiving weekend for Hartford Ballroom:

1. Thursday's Classes (Thanksgiving Day) are Cancelled
2. Friday's Salsa Night (day after Thanksgiving, 11/28) is Cancelled
3. Sunday's Classes (11/30) is Still Going On!

Don't forget Nate has a workshop on the 22nd (click here for the link)!  And don't forget there are private lessons available.  Click on the button to the left to book an appointment with me, or click on the Hartford Ballroom for contact information.

Finally, as some of you already know, I'm starting to try and branch out from Hartford Ballroom a little.  I love working with my mom, but there comes a time when you are trying to make a little extra money to set aside for the future and the availability of the studio for new classes is rather limited.  So I'm looking for hall space to rent at a reasonable price.  If anyone knows of a good dance space (ie, church or town hall, American Legion, VFW, etc.) in or near the Hartford/Newington area, that is particularly available on Tuesday or Wednesday evenings, I'd love to hear about it!  Leave a comment below or send me an e-mail!

That's it for now!  Dance Away!
-Lisa Spiro

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!