Monday, January 26, 2015

Blizzard Warning! Stayed Tuned...

Hey folks!
We're probably all watching the weather channel really intently right now, keeping track of this huge blizzard that's about to settle down on the East Coast later tonight.

Please stayed tuned!  Michele will decide by noon today whether or not to cancel tonight's classes.  For myself, I will probably have to cancel New Hartford's Tuesday classes; check for that tomorrow at noon.

Regarding private lessons on Wednesday: the blizzard should be done by that time, and I'll be digging my car out in the morning, so my private lessons should not be affected by the snow storm.  I repeat, I do not plan on canceling my Wednesday private lessons.  If you have a lesson on Wednesday, be prepared for tricky parking conditions, but that will probably be it.  If on Wednesday you feel like getting to the studio will be an issue, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!