Friday, March 13, 2015

Domain Names are gonna be changing around here!

Hey dancers!
So I've been doing some planning and thinking, and I've come to a decision: I am a Hartford Ballroom dance teacher, and the domain names of my websites should reflect that!
 Originally, I created new names so I wouldn't encroach on my mother's website name (Hartford Ballroom is her baby after all).  But that's becoming confusing and weird, verging on awkward, so after talking this over with my mother, I've decided to go ahead and change my website's name.

The website is no longer going to be called "Dance Away! Site Of Lisa Spiro".  Instead, it's going to be called "Hartford Ballroom: With Lisa Spiro", and the web domain name is now spirohartfordballroom.com

Hartford Ballroom: With Lisa Spiro

So there you go!  It should make it easier to find (I hope).  Let's see how this goes.

4 comments:

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!