Monday, February 16, 2015

Regarding Tomorrow (Tuesday).....

Hello dancers!

So we'll finally be able to have a Monday night class! Yes!!!!!  At last!  I hope people remember that the Monday classes still exist.

So, regarding tomorrow.  Apparently, there's supposed to be another storm during the day that will end in the evening.  They're saying maybe 4 inches.

Ugh.  More snow.  I know I wished for one snow day, but I only wished for one.  One!  All this snow is starting to depress me now!  I really hate cancelling lessons.

So I refuse to cancel tomorrow's classes!  I tell you I won't!  I won't, I won't, I WON'T!  The only thing that could force me to cancel tomorrow would be a statewide driving ban, which I doubt will happen.

So, I expect to see students tomorrow!  For my Monday students, just so you know, with these New Hartford classes, I am teaching beginner salsa at 7 p.m., and intermediate cha cha at 8 p.m..  Both involve steps and patterns that I normally teach on Mondays, so if you need a chance to catch up, feel free to join me.

See you tomorrow!  And don't forget to drive carefully folks!

10 comments:

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!