Friday, November 21, 2014

Head's up if you're using Internet Explorer!

Hey dancers!  Just a quick bit of news:
If you're using Internet Explorer as a web browser, just keep in mind that the "Book Appointment" feature doesn't seem to be working properly.  The page works well on Firefox and other web browsers, but on Internet Explorer it'll:
1) stop working and show you an error page
2) takes you through the booking process, but then won't alert me of the new appointment (I just had someone come in for a lesson that he booked online that I never got a notice for)

I've sent an e-mail to Setmore (the web program I'm using) and alerted them of the problem.  If you're using Internet Explorer and you want to use the booking page, try it out and let me know if it didn't work.  If it seems to work and it tells you the appointment is booked, send me a text to let me know so I can double-check and see if it worked on my side.

Sorry for the issues, folks!
-Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!