Thursday, April 2, 2015

Hey Folks! There will be dance class on Sunday!

Hey guys!  Sorry for the delay, but I wanted to make sure everyone knows.  We are planning on having dance classes on Easter Sunday.  When we asked around, we saw that a number of people were interested in coming, so we'll hold the classes and see how it goes!

I try to write these up on my main website.  In case you're still visiting this site regularly, this is no longer my main site, just a branch of it.  To get to the main website click here.

Cheerio everyone!

16 comments:

  1. I am very fond of this information termakasih for sharing with us
    cara alami menyembuhkan usus buntu

    ReplyDelete
  2. my name syifa fauziah, i'm born in tasikmalaya-west java...
    please my blog Obat Benjolan Di Leher Tradisional herbal nan alami...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a great reading the contents of all,terimaksih banyak untuk informasinya
    cara menyembuhkan varikokel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the content in this website, are all new things and new lesson for us this very increase knowledge becomes more widely, thank you very much for the information provided.

    cara menyembuhkan nyeri punggung

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!