Thursday, October 9, 2014

October Step List For Tango Tuesday

So last Tuesday my Mom wrote down on the whiteboard the steps that were done on Tuesday during Nate's Argentine Tango classes.  It gave me the idea that maybe I should post them on the blog as well!  So here you go, all you tango dancers.  Forgive me if the steps don't make sense: I just copied what Mom wrote down.

Intermediate I
1. Baldosa Box
2. Crab on 3, turn left
3. 5-6, 5-6, 5-6....turning left
4. traspie (rock)
5. traspie on 2 changing weight, continue with 3
6. traspie repeating 2 and 4, continue with 2-3
7. ladies' back ocho--using counter action to turn the last one to a forward ocho

Intermediate II
Crusada to molinete to the right, finish with forward ocho on 5 with counter action, molinete to the left with enrosque on 3 and exit, left foot side on 6 as a cutoff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!