Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thanks For Coming To My Workshop and Other News

Hey guys!  Just a quick shout-out to the 10 people who showed up to my technique workshop on Saturday!  I really appreciate your attendance and I hope you'll have found the exercises useful!

Within the next couple of days, I'll be posting a video covering everything that I did in that workshop, so be on the lookout for it!  There will also be a new page where I'll be posting all of my upcoming workshops and classes!  Look on the sidebar as well for polls that you can take that will help me determine when to do the workshops and what workshops people would prefer to see.

As for the event calendar, I had to take a little break from it.  It went from a little idea to a gigantic monster, and I found myself a little overwhelmed!  So here's what's going to happen: I'm going to reduce the number of events listed and I'm going to focus on finding dances in Connecticut.  If there are dances that people recommend that are happening in Massachusetts, New York, or Rhode Island, I'll go ahead and post them.

I do need help finding dances in the CT area, however.  So if you know of any, send me an e-mail!

Keep a look out for all these changes within the next week.  Ciao everyone and Dance Away!
-Lisa Spiro

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!