Monday, February 2, 2015

Ack! Another snow storm!

Hey!  Seems like there's another snow storm coming!  They say it will affect morning traffic on Monday and that we can expect up to a foot of snow.

I don't think Monday's classes will get canceled again, although if they do get canceled, you will see a notice both on Hartford Ballroom's website and my home page.

Now, I do have several private lessons on Monday.  I am more than willing to continue with the private lessons (I have a Subaru, and it handles like a dream in bad weather), but if you feel like the weather is too icky to drive in, just let me know!  We can always reschedule.

Dance away everyone!
-Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Nice post to read. Here you have explained the matter nicely. If anyone wish to know more about best online music lessons | music coloring pages can visit, Thanx for the post, keep sharing. Cheers...!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!