Friday, January 2, 2015

My New Website Is Open!!!!!

Hey dancers!
I finally went through with it and created my own website!  It was what I wanted to do in the first place, but because website development was still an unknown and overwhelming new frontier, I decided to use the more beginner-friendly blog format.  But now I've figured everything out so I have a nice, fancy-looking website!

I plan on making the new site my main site, with this blog as an attachment to keep people regularly informed.  If you click "Blog" in the tabs page of my new site, it'll bring you right back here!



Click on the link below for the new site!

1 comment:

  1. Designing a website can really be a confusing activity, so I really understand why you decided to go with a simple design for your new one. I actually find the simple look attractive. It's very friendly and easy to navigate. I'm sure a lot of your clients and followers think the same way. Anyway, congratulations on the launch! Kudos and more power to you! :)

    Russell Beck @ 5 Star Brand

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!