Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Blizzard Colbie Update: Tuesday's Classes are possibly canceled

Hey folks!  Are you seeing that snow out there?!  We finally have snow!!  Yay!  As annoying as it will be to dig my car out tomorrow, I am enjoying the view as I sip my coffee this morning.  I finally got my snow day and I'm savoring the moment.

I've gotta say, the timing couldn't be better.  Yesterday morning I woke up with my first cold of the season.  I've been feeling like a cold was on the fringe for the past couple of weeks, and now it has finally come out full force.  While I am sad we didn't get to do our West Coast Swing class last night, I am glad I've got the day off to recuperate.

So, regarding classes tonight: there's a very good chance that they will be canceled tonight.  They are saying right now that the blizzard will peak at around noon and slowly dwindle down to nothing later tonight.  There's still a statewide travel ban and most everything is closed today, so I wouldn't count on dance classes being open as well.  This in particular includes my New Hartford classes; even if the travel ban is lifted by 5 pm this evening, I don't think I want to risk the hour-long drive to get to Brodie Park, but we will see by noon how the driving conditions will be.  So check back at 12 p.m. to see for sure whether or not classes are canceled.

Happy snow day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Danssup, an innovative Dance app, provides hip hop dance lessons online. Also, it has some other features too. For instance, it can provide lessons for dance fitness online. You will also get to know about various dance events and job opportunities.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!