Saturday, February 14, 2015

The Saturday Dance Is Still Happening!

Hey dancers!  We got so sick and tired of cancelling classes that we decided to allow the Saturday social to continue tonight, despite the weather report of snow that's happening later tonight.

I keep hearing different reports, but so far it doesn't sound too bad.  The heavy stuff probably won't happen until late this evening, so worst case scenario, we'll just end a little early.

Because of the weather, we're not expecting a huge crowd, so it'll just be me tonight.  But we're going to have some fun anyway!  I'll provide some chocolate goodies in celebration of Valentine's Day, so just bring yourselves and your dancing shoes!

Also, remember to drive carefully.  There's still a lot of ice in the parking lot, so be careful when getting out of your car, and use extreme caution when on the roads, especially when you're going home, because that's when the snow will be heaviest.  If the weather starts to get really bad, I'll end the event early.

Hope to see you there!  Rain or snow we don't care!  Let's dance!
-Lisa Spiro

2 comments:

I love comments! Tell me your thoughts!